NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
By entering this Promotion, you agree that you are giving the Sponsor (defined below) the right to further communicate with you by e-mail regarding Taylor Morrison and/or this Promotion.* In any subsequent e-mails you receive from the Sponsor as a result of entering this Promotion, you will have the option to elect not to receive further communication.
(1) Promotion Description - Taylor Morrison, Inc. (the "Sponsor") is offering, "Dream Home Giveaway" (the "Promotion") and will award one (1) Grand Prize via a random selection from eligible Entrants. The Promotion begins January 31, 2012 at 12:00:01 AM Mountain Time ("MT") and ends July 31, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM MT (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion is intended for participation by individuals (the "Entrant(s)") only in the United States and shall be construed according to, and governed exclusively by United States law. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Entities (defined below), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize.
(2) Eligibility - The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories) who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of Promotion registration. If you have been convicted of a felonious crime prior to or during the Promotion Period, you are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Additionally, employees, officers and directors of Taylor Morrison, Inc., Disney Destinations, LLC, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively "Promotion Entities"), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) How to Enter - Visit www.dreamhome.taylormorrison.com during the Promotion Period and complete the registration form with your (required) e-mail address, first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, and phone number, and (optional) Taylor Morrison division of interest and your time frame for a home purchase (your "Entry"). There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person per day in the Promotion Period. A "day" is defined as the twenty-four (24) hour period beginning at 12:00:01 AM MT and ending at 11:59:59 PM MT.
(4) Grand Prize - One (1) Grand Prize winner ("Grand Prize Winner") will be randomly selected from all eligible Entrants. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) Taylor Morrison single-family residence ("Grand Prize Home") located in the Taylor Morrison community of the Grand Prize Winner's choice (communities are located in the follow states: Florida, Texas, Arizona, Colorado and California) ("Community"); and one (1) trip ("Grand Prize Trip") for the Grand Prize Winner and up to three (3) travel companions to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA ("Resort"). The total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of all components in the Grand Prize is $202,500.
The Grand Prize Home consists of the winner's choice of a Taylor Morrison home elevation/floor plan not to exceed an ARV of $200,000, as determined by the Sponsor as of July 31, 2012, which is not subject to review or challenge and is calculated to include the structure, options, appliances, lot, and landscaping. Grand Prize Winner and Sponsor will work together to choose the home/floor plan and options; however the Sponsor's guidelines and decisions regarding various combinations of available options are final. While the ARV of the Grand Prize Home is $200,000, the actual retail value may vary depending on market fluctuations, local property values and geographic location in the Community selected by the Grand Prize Winner. Any difference between the ARV of the Grand Prize Home and the actual value of the Grand Prize Home at the time of conveyance will not be awarded. The Grand Prize Home shall be conveyed to the Grand Prize Winner without representations or warranties, express or implied, other than those, if any, provided by Sponsor's affiliated selling entity to its homeowners pursuant to the Home Contract (defined below), and other than any applicable manufacturers' warranties. Real estate transfer taxes, deed recording charges and closing costs (including any necessary legal fees), pursuant to an agreement with Sponsor (the "Home Contract") to acquire the Grand Prize Home, shall be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, as will all current and future real estate taxes and all other taxes, costs, fees, and expenses related to the maintenance of the house commencing as of the date the Grand Prize Winner appropriately completes the close of escrow. Title insurance and homeowner's hazard and liability insurance shall be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize Winner of the Grand Prize Home must complete the close of escrow/closing no later than December 31, 2012. The Sponsor and Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for construction delays. Condition of title to Grand Prize Home shall be as set forth in the Home Contract. In the event the Grand Prize Winner chooses a Taylor Morrison home with an ARV greater than $200,000, the Winner may apply the ARV of $200,000 toward any other Taylor Morrison home of his/her choosing with the express understanding that the Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any and all additional costs, fees, taxes and expenses associated with the selected home. Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for all expenses not expressly identified herein, including but not limited to travel to and from the selected Community and travel to and from any appointments required for option selections and the closing. Among other reserved rights relating to marketing, Sponsor reserves the right to produce or televise the giveaway of the Grand Prize Home.
The Grand Prize Trip consists of: (a)Hotel accommodations for Grand Prize Winner and up to 3 travel companions for two (2) nights (one standard room, up to quadruple occupancy) at a Resort or Resort area hotel designated by the Sponsor; (b) Roundtrip coach-class air travel for up to four (4) people from the major metropolitan airport in the U.S. nearest Grand Prize Winner's residence to a Southern California area airport determined by Sponsor, (air transportation provided only if Grand Prize Winner does not reside within two hundred fifty (250) miles of the Resort); (c) Round-trip ground transfers from the destination airport to the Resort (ground transfers provided only if Grand Prize Winner does not reside within two hundred fifty (250) miles of the Resort); and (d) up to four (4) 2-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets ("Tickets") good for admission to the Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions). The ARV of Grand Prize Trip is $2,500. Actual trip value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Grand Prize Trip must be completed by September 30, 2012. Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companions must travel on the same itinerary. If Grand Prize Winner and travel companions cannot complete the Grand Prize Trip by September 30, 2012, the Grand Prize Trip prize is forfeited and no additional compensation will be provided. If Grand Prize Winner elects to travel with fewer than three (3) travel companions, no additional compensation, substitution or extension will be awarded. If a travel companion is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must arrange and pay for his/her own travel, accommodations, and Tickets unless the parent or legal guardian is already either the Grand Prize Winner or one of the Grand Prize Winner's travel companions. Grand Prize Trip is subject to availability, travel restrictions, conditions and limitations outside of Sponsor's control. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Theme park attractions and entertainment are seasonal and subject to change without notice. Grand Prize Trip cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and block out dates and must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Saturday night stay may be required. Once Grand Prize Trip dates have been booked, no change, extension or substitution of Grand Prize Trip dates are permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace or refund any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all unspecified expenses, including, but not limited to, transportation to the Resort if a Grand Prize Winner resides less than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the Resort, roundtrip transportation between the Grand Prize Winner's residence and the major airport nearest Grand Prize Winner's home, airport departure fees and taxes, travel insurance, resort fees or taxes, hotel room service, parking fees, laundry service, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities and service charges, insurance and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included.
There is one (1) Grand Prize available with a total ARV of $202,500. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period; e.g., if 1,000,000 entries are received, the odds of winning are 1:1,000,000.
A visit to a Taylor Morrison Sales Center, an opt-in to receive information from the Sponsor, an inquiry regarding a Taylor Morrison home and/or the purchase of a Taylor Morrison home have no impact or bearing in the Grand Prize Winner selection process and do not increase your chances of winning. The Sponsor has no involvement in the random drawing to select the Grand Prize Winner, which is independently administered by a 3rd party Promotion Administrator.
(5) Prize Awarding - The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and will be conducted on or about August 8, 2012. Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted within five (5) business days of the drawing by phone, e-mail and/or USPS mail ("Grand Prize Notification") and provided with an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release ("Affidavit"), which he/she will be required to complete, (unless prohibited by law). The Affidavit must be returned within seven (7) days of receipt. In completing the Affidavit, the potential winner is required to complete a W-9 providing his/her social security number, which will be used solely for the purposes of Sponsor's legal compliance in filing a US Tax Form 1099 based on the ARV of the Grand Prize. Potential Grand Prize Winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver's license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Return of Grand Prize Notification and/or the Affidavit as undeliverable will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the Grand Prize and the selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a criminal background check on any potential Grand Prize Winner and in the event a potential Grand Prize Winner has been convicted of a felony as of July 31, 2012, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner selected. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Grand Prize winner's name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
(6) General - All federal, state, local, and other taxes on the Grand Prize and/or prize components are the sole responsibility of the applicable Grand Prize Winner. A recipient of the Grand Prize shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated Grand Prize with another prize or item; (b) transfer or assign his/her designated Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) to another person or (c) redeem any Grand Prize and/or any prize components for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, and/or prize components, with a prize of comparable or greater value. The Grand Prize and/or prize components awarded may differ from the Grand Prize and/or prize components shown in promotional materials. Among other promotional rights described herein, Entrants grant Sponsor the right to use and publish Grand Prize Winner's proper name and State of residence online in connection with the Promotion. All decisions of the Sponsor in any matter relating to this Promotion shall be binding and final. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Promotion information. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted or used by the Grand Prize Winner will be forfeited and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any inability of the Grand Prize Winner to accept or use the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason. Sponsor The Promotion Entities is are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any, aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate Entrant's eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. In compliance with the Interstate Land Sales Act, this is not an offer to purchase in any jurisdiction where prior registration requirements have not been fully satisfied and is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
(7) Disputes: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Arizona, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree that any and all disputes with Sponsor which cannot be resolved and causes of action against Sponsor arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Arizona having jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the use of the Grand Prize Trip shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdictions), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California and shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before the California Superior Court in and for Orange County; or, if the Superior Court does not have jurisdiction, then before any other court sitting in Orange County, California having subject matter jurisdiction. Further, in any such disputes, under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
(8) Grand Prize Winner Information - To receive the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by August 8, 2012 to: Taylor Morrison Dream Home Giveaway Winners List, PO Box 12055, Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2055. (WA and VT residents may omit return postage.)
(9) Intellectual Property Rights - The Taylor Morrison® name and marks are registered or unregistered trademarks of Taylor Morrison, Inc. or one of its affiliates or used with express permission of its owner. All other marks referenced in connection with this Promotion are the marks of the respective owners. All rights reserved.
Disney Destinations, LLC and its respective affiliated and related entities (collectively, "Disney") are not Sponsors of or in any way affiliated with this Promotion. All registered and unregistered names, marks, logos and indicia of Disney used in connection with the Promotion are those of Disney.
(10) Questions - Questions regarding this Promotion can be addressed in writing only via e-mail to: TaylorMorrison@Extra-Mile-Marketing.com. No inquiries relating to the Promotion may be directed to the Sponsor directly.
*Our communication with certain states may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Taylor Morrison, Inc.
4900 N. Scottsdale Road, STE 2000
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Extra Mile Marketing
16611 N. 91st Street, STE 106
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-1523
TaylorMorrison@Extra-Mile-Marketing.com (for inquiries)